- Investment DateJanuary 2019
- Lead InvestorTHL
- RegionUnited States
- Percent of Fair Value3.6%
- Key ThemeLow Cyclicality
- Visit WebsiteAgiliti
- Industry dynamics support growth in clinical engineering and medical rental equipment
- Leading provider of end-to-end medical equipment solutions
- Diversified, sticky customer and supplier base
- Well-positioned to grow both organically and through acquisitions
- Strong management team and sponsor
Agiliti Health is a leading nationwide provider of healthcare technology management and service solutions to the healthcare industry. For nearly eight decades, Agiliti has delivered medical equipment management and service solutions that help clients reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, improve caregiver satisfaction and support optimal patient outcomes. The Company operates across three different segments: Onsite Managed Services (providing on-demand hospital equipment rental), Clinical Engineering (preventive maintenance and repair services for complete range of modalities) and Equipment Solutions (solutions to fully outsource managing categories of medical equipment).
Agiliti completed its IPO on 23 April 2021 at $14 per share and is listed on the NYSE under the ticker AGTI.
View All Case Studies