- Investment DateJune 2018
- Lead InvestorAEA Investors
- RegionUnited States
- Percent of Fair Value1.3%
- Key ThemeLow Cyclicality
- Visit WebsiteOmega Environmental
- Leading market position
- Go-to-market strategy reduces concentration risk and enables multiple touch points with customers
- Strong management team
- Opportunity to expand into adjacent aftermarket product categories
Omega Environmental Technologies distributes branded and private label aftermarket climate control components for a broad range of vehicles, including automobiles and light trucks, heavy-duty trucks, off-road / agricultural equipment and specialty vehicles. The Company serves a fragmented base of 5,500+ customers across diverse end markets, geographies and channels. Omega currently provides more than 35,000 unique SKUs allowing the Company to effectively serve its broad customer base.
The Company was created in 2012 by automotive industry veteran Peter Butterfield through the combination of three established businesses in the climate control aftermarket to create a one-stop-shop category manager for the A/C component space.
View All Case Studies