- Investment DateOctober 2018
- Lead InvestorSentinel Capital
- RegionUnited States
- Percent of Fair Value1.4%
- Key ThemeLong-Term Secular Growth
- Visit WebsiteHolley Performance Products
- Fragmented industry consolidation opportunities
- Business combination provides meaningful synergy opportunities
- Loyal customer base in the car enthusiast market
- Opportunity to increase margins and high growth direct-to-consumer business
Sentinel Capital Partners acquired Holley Performance Products (“Holley”) through its portfolio company, Driven Performance Brands (“Driven”). Holley is a manufacturer of branded performance products for the automotive aftermarket. Driven is a designer, manufacturer, and marketer of high-performance automotive aftermarket products for car and truck enthusiasts. Holley’s brands cover many essential car components, including electrical fuel injection, electronic tuning, ignition, carburetion, exhaust, safety and other categories. The Company generates strong free cash flow and the company’s go-to-market strategy includes high-growth direct-to-consumer and e-commerce channels.
In March 2021, it was announced that Holley would become a public company through a SPAC. The SPAC transaction valued Holley at an enterprise value of $1.55 billion. The company currently trades on the NYSE under the ticker HLLY.
View All Case Studies