- Investment DateJuly 2019
- Lead InvestorReverence Capital
- RegionUnited States
- SectorFinancial Services
- Percent of Fair Value4%
Long-Term Secular GrowthLow Cyclicality
- Visit WebsiteAdvisor Group
- Leading acquirer with a strong M&A track record in a fragmented, consolidating industry
- Secular tailwinds support share gains for independent platforms
- Multiple levers for organic growth and value creation
Advisor Group is a leading independent wealth management platform supporting over 10,100 independent financial advisors and overseeing more than $410bn in client assets. The Company was originally formed in 1999 as the parent company for several of the wholly-owned wealth advisory subsidiaries of AIG. Advisor Group provides financial advisors with an industry-leading platform, a broad array of financial products, and mission-critical middle- and back-office support.
In February 2020, Advisor Group completed the transformative acquisition of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE: LTS) for a total enterprise value of $1.3bn. Advisor Group then successfully merged Investacorp, Securities Service Network and KMS Financial Services (three of Ladenburg's five broker-dealers) into Securities America in July 2020.
View All Case Studies