- Investment DateJune 2017
- Lead InvestorSagewind Partners
- RegionUnited States
- Percent of Fair Value1.0%
- Key ThemeLong-Term Secular Growth
- Visit WebsiteBy Light
- Strong industry tailwinds
- Sticky, blue-chip customer base and contract vehicles
- Attractive financial profile with visibility through recurring contract base
- Seasoned management team supported by a strong sponsor
By Light is a leading provider of mission-critical IT, software development, cloud, cyber, modeling and simulation and network / infrastructure solutions to the U.S. Federal Government. The Company provides services to various defense and federal civilian agencies such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense and the intelligence and cyber communities.
In November 2020, By Light acquired Raydon, a leading provider of virtual, adaptable integrated military training technology primarily for the U.S. Department of Defense, which became a subsidiary of By Light. This strategically expands By Light’s existing capabilities within modeling & simulation and virtual training, and will enable By Light to provide end-to-end solutions in support of the Army’s virtual training.
In addition to Raydon, By Light has successfully completed four strategic acquisitions to date.
View All Case Studies